We share 10 great reasons why we should be your number one choice in packaging:
- Our Materials: Our plastic is exceptionally wear-resistant, an excellent surface for printing, can come in opaque or clear, and can even be textured. We also manufacture it in a variety of thicknesses so we can meet a full range of applications and budgets.
- Quality: With our attention to detail, we work to give products a sharp, refined look that’s simply not found in other materials. We have designed and produced packaging for our clients who represent Walt Disney, PetSmart, O’Charley’s, Xerox, Verizon Wireless, AT & T, IBM, Chrysler Inc., Nordstrom, L’Oreal and many more.
- Our Capabilities: We have more capabilities under one roof than the other manufacturers out there. In fact, we’re the only manufacturer who offers a full range of completed product—from extrusion of sheet to decoration and customized shapes—right on through to your finished item. This is important for you because, by controlling the quality of your product through every phase of production, we assure adherence to the tightest tolerances in the industry. We also lead the field in print technology and the use of U.V. inks for graphic arts reproduction in the last 10 years!
- Our Team: The staff at Crawford Industries is truly our company’s biggest asset. Our team of packaging specialists is both friendly and fully committed to providing the utmost professional service to our customers. They make it their personal mission to bring your ideas to reality, and help you succeed in making your project stand out from the competition.
- Customization: Our team of designers will take your specific requirements and design concepts (or even help you come up with a concept, if you don’t have one yet), and develop these into both an attractive and working package. Our custom product solutions are both impressive and practical, and will be sure to help you stand out. Feel free to browse our past work here.
- Sustainability: Crawford Industries has always been committed to being a sustainable company—and incorporating eco-friendly materials into our business and its products is key to us being good stewards of our natural resources and our environment. Both of the materials we use to create our packaging— polyethylene and polypropylene—are recyclable. Furthermore, our 2nd Genesis™ line is made from recycled milk jugs, which helps in decreasing landfill waste! We also recently introduced a packaging line made of BioPoly™, our new biodegradable plastic material.
- Our Sales Reps: We have a team of field sales representatives who can visit you and assist in developing specific packaging projects, provide on-site sales training, and talk to you about benefits our products can provide. We also provide customer seminars at our facility to help you sell poly plastic products to various market segments.
- Creativity: Using a little imagination and years of experience, our Design Engineers are experts at taking packaging concepts and turning them into a reality. In fact, innovative product designs and creative graphics happen to be two of our specialties at Crawford! We can even provide a computer aided design (CAD) sample that will provide visual inspection of your creative idea.
- Our Choices: Whether you need a uniquely designed box, a professional looking binder to help your presentation stand out, high-quality kit packaging, or a durable folder—we have it all. From custom to standards designs, we are a one-stop packaging shop. (Our plastic also comes in a full range of colors and clear materials!)
- Officewerks: Our OfficeWerks product line was developed as a response to our customers asking for a line of office products that can be ordered online from stock for immediate shipment. This colorful line of products is made up of over 15,000 products and can ship plain or can be custom foil imprinted for add flair.
Have more questions about what we can do for you? Interested in working with us? Call us at 800-428-0840 and we’ll be to answer any questions you may have! You can even request a sample here through our website!