Here’s a hypothetical situation for you to consider: You order two supplies from two different vendors. Both packages arrive on the same day. One comes in a torn, musty, brown box. The other comes in a custom-designed package with digitally engineered images on the side. Which package are you going to remember when you need to re-order supplies in a month? Which vendor will you choose? That answer is the reason why creative packaging is worth the attention.
Creative Packaging is Worth the Attention
Never underestimate the power of custom and creative packaging. Buyers are more likely to choose vendors who provide quality, creative packaging. Why?
- Consumers are drawn to products that “look good.” A package that is well put-together and interesting will draw more attention than a dull, boring design.
- You are representing your brand. Your product may be the “best ever” or “top of the line” but that all goes to the waste side if no one can see that through your packaging.
- A key part of selling the product. At the end of the day, your packaging may be the one making the final sale. If a customer holds up your package next to another one, who are they going to choose?
- It starts with the packaging. For some consumers, your packaging is the first interaction they may have with your business. Make it count.
- Remember why it is packaged. Creative packaging is great, but keep in mind its purpose. Be original while maintaining the safety and security of what’s inside the package.
Make the Investment
Also, never fear that your business is too small to invest in custom creative packaging. It is certainly worth the investment and will allow your business to make a memorable name for itself. It’s the little, everyday things that can make a huge difference in the lives of consumers. This is manageable no matter what the size of your organization.
Crawford Industries can help you with your custom packaging needs! We offer creative services including, but not limited to:
- Design Engineering: Our Product Engineering staff can take your product concepts and develop them into a working design to be completed in our manufacturing facility.
- Full Digital Art Prepress and Graphic Design: We are prepared to take the graphic designs provided by you or create it for you.
- Package Design, Function, and Execution: We develop innovative packaging concepts that meet specifications but exceed your expectations.
Customization is truly critical in today’s packaging, mailing, and manufacturing industries. Your business needs to stand out from the competition and “wow” your customers on a regular basis. This will not only result in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty but also a heightened reputation in general.